HybridZ

My 500Z is PAINTED

MY77Z

bjhines, thanks alot, well i have to take photos of my friends rides, i'll show you what i used to drive in France for three years :)

this was my baby

01.jpg

ali.jpg

ITS A 2002 OPEL SPEEDSTER, LIMITED PRODUCTION, MINE WAS NUMBER 0846 OUT OF 3000, A 4 BANGER WITH 147HP MID REAR ENGINE, IT WEIGHS ONLY 1950LBS, thats a 0-60 in 5.4 and a best ET of 13.7 stock :)

AND YES I DROVE IT LIKE I STOLE IT FOR 3 YEARS......

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you see many classics from Japan over there??? It would seem that you could keep them rust free for decades with little cover... My project car came frmo the Arizona desert and was previously driven in SoCal... It is one of the best chassis I have ever seen... but a rare find in the states due to the low population in the desert areas...

I am goin big willy style and stuffin 17X8 all the way around maybe 18X8.....I want to see what I can get into the fenderwells with minimal work to the fenders.........I have well over 400 to the wheels on my setup so I am not sure what to do as far as width. maybe a 255/40/17

id like to ask about the hood , the cowl induction i have a fiberglass hood with a built in cowl scoop on mine . The scoop i have is only 4 3/4 inches tall inside and i want a taller one . Where did you purchase youres or did you have it fabed up just for youre z . Ive tried every thing i can to find a taller one with no luck but youres seems to fit really good .

Even if i have to do some trimming id still like to know whereya got youres .

Jason

jason, the hood is costum made too, its a mustang scoop actually, fabricated a fiberglass mustang scoop, cut it in the middle, had a fiberglass piece that goes between the 2 sides so i could have a wider scoop, then installed it on the stock hood,

stony, its costum made for my Z, its a mix of 2 or 3 airdams, told the fiberglass guy here in kuwait that i want something special, and he came up with this and i love it

hi guys, just for info, my paint is dry enought, so i sent it back to the paint shop, final touches polish and reinstalling the body parts are to come, and my Z will be a finished project by next week.

Awesome! :2thumbs: Can't wait to see final pics of the thing!!

Davy

i like those wheels, gold will be perfect on a black Z and im digging the lip too, but shipping will kill me, i pay 50 bucks for every 10LBs....how much do they weight in 16s ???? dont wanna pay 400 for the set and 500 for the shipping :(