HybridZ

Pic request: L series wired tucked

OvErMiNd

mine is pretty tucked I jsut have one wire loom coming from the firewall for my EMS. The rest I ran through the kickpanel into the fenderwell. I wanted it to be clean, functional, and easy to get to so I didnt go all out but its a good bit cleaner then stock.

Kinda hard to see in this picture but youcan see the tucked loom under the fuel rail and the uncluttered fenders. I hate wiring on the fenders.

16.jpg

Wow 240hoke looks like you have wireless injectors :icon10:

Have to say the black I never even imagined but it gives your engine a very hard look. I like it better then polished.

BTW what wiring is going through the sleeve on top of the thermostat housing?

I gotta say Austin, you've got one of the best looking turbo engine bays out there. I thought mine looked pretty good until I walked over and saw yours at ZDAYZ last year. Very tasteful and all business.Hope to see it again this year.Its given me some ideas on setting up my RB swap.

Very clean engine bays guys!!!

I ran my wiring under the fender hidden just outboard of the cabin air vent tube thingy. On the passenger side I ran the wiring inside the cabin vent tube. Perfectly hidden from view. I am still running loomed wires in the engine bay but it is 80% less than stock and none along the frame rails.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest csnismo
What do you mean what happened to it? He has coilpacks and a crank trigger setup instead.

kool how much is that and where can i get one i hate wires and am having truble with the oem distributor. So i need a new one anyways