HybridZ

It's official... The M is Sold...

Mikelly

So tonight I got the check from Calgary BMW. The M roadster is going to be shipped up to Canada. I'm depositing the check tomorrow and we'll await it's "clearing" before we release the car and the title to the dealership in Charlottesville Va.

I had some fun in this car, but it was a huge letdown not to be able to track it. Not sure how much I'm truly "losing" on the sale, since a $1200 service is due on it. I sold it for $2500 less than I have in it, but I'm glad it is going away.

Not sure what I'm gonna replace it with at this point. I'm looking at at everything from Used GT2/Twin Turbos & Carrere S, to brand new Z06s and Viper Coupes. I'm also looking at Subaru WRX/STis and E36 M3s. I'm gonna wait at least two months before I make a move. I don't need the distraction from finishing my Zcar. But it'll be good to owe nothing but our mortgage.

Fun FUN FUN!

Mike

GT2. You seem to be a stickler for build quality, so I don't know that another Vette or a hopped up econobox WRX is going to please you. E36 is too similar to the car you couldn't connect with. GT2 is an extremely fast car around a road course, and has German engineering and style to boot.

Hmmm,

GT2, Z06.......

Take them both out for a flog then decide.

Or you could do this........

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=EF4051DA-E3BC-48F9-B8E6-3723CCCB8701&p=0

But with an LS7, they are only 13K through Jegs.

Or a 2JZ like this.

http://www.stwok.com/DSC00728.JPG

With the kind of money you're talking about, I'd Do the LS7/S2000 Combo myself.

Mike.

No swaps... I've got two in the shop that aren't running right now... This is something I'd want to have BONE STOCK and drive every day if I chose to, and NO MORE Convertibles... Tracking a convertible gets a bit more attention in tech inspection and more safety is required.

Mike

I vote e46 M3, practical, luxurious, and baddass. If you choose to add a turbo well.... :) Lets just say they put out some SICK numbers. Or wait better yet, pick up a NEW M3, 400hp 4.0L V8...... its gonna be saaawheat

I just got an e46 330Ci about a month ago for my daily driver and im loving it so far. Right now my plan is to not touch my 330 (its gonna be hard for me) and start saving for an e46 M3.

Here she is:

DSC02264_Large.sized.jpgDSC02278_Large.sized.jpg

Anyway congrats on the sale and good luck finding another car!

Well Mike I have little doubt that you have been behind the wheel of all the cars that you mentioned and you are just looking for some opinions to help with your decision... well my opinion is to go with the GT2 with the intention of putting most if its milage on a track.

Dragonfly