HybridZ

Any NISMO experts on this site

alexideways

I just removed my tranny from my RB25 today and noticed, to my big suprise, that on the filywheel, there's a small NISMO logo so, I check closer and... what do you know? A nismo logo on the pressure plate, I remove the clutch, another NISMO logo on the disc.

:?:The question is... does anyone knows what I really have here?

Flywheel: RSR21

Clutch disc: RS240

pressure plate: RS245 4K29-30210

These are the # I have stamped in each part.

Actually, there is no Nismo in Ten. It is Nissan Motorsports. Nismo is a seperate body, Nissan Motorsports International. Nissan U.S.A. is now able to order some Nismo parts, but this is a relatively new situation as for several years Nismo would not deal with Nissan U.S.A. You will also find some problems with any part number including an "R" in it. These are all non-U.S.A. parts and can be difficult to source sometimes. Back when I had an FJ20 in my Roadster I tried to get parts for it. I even had all the part numbers but was told repeatedly that I was S.O.L.

Brian

Did you talk to Shea? I just checked out the Nismo clutch assy that came with my motor. Does yours look like this?

No, my press. plate cover is Grey and I have a one puck, unsprung center disc.

I also had a NISMO Flywheel with that.

As for Shea, I haven't called him yet as I only have a cell phone and calling another country is quite expensive. You have an e-mail I could reach him at?

Thanks for your time.

Alex.