HybridZ

There is one less Z on the road ....

JSM

Oh man that sucks but glad to hear you are OK. I so wanted to buy that car when Mike had it for sale but didn't have the funds at the time. If you're interested in parting out the car I'll take both doors and the hatch if they are rust free.

Waaaaaa!!! :cry2:

It pains me to see that...the car was a great driver for me for many years.

I was glad to hear that you were OK.

Good luck with the next one and if I find any others, I'll let you know.

Regards, mike

Thanks Mike!

I looked at that other 73 you told me about, but for what I had, that one was terrible in my opinion. I don't know if you noticed or not but that one was hit too.

Oh man that sucks but glad to hear you are OK. I so wanted to buy that car when Mike had it for sale but didn't have the funds at the time. If you're interested in parting out the car I'll take both doors and the hatch if they are rust free.

No worries, Jeff. You can come and take a look at the doors and hatch if you like they do have some rust. PM me.

i think th ebestest idea is to get another one of the z cars you like vbest-preferravbly one of the same generation, and keep the parts you need for that one and sell the rest ------there are paret on that car that will come in mighty handy to you and/or your friends......the frame , if bent will never be the same again, and that is what you need to base your decisions upon. the rest of the cart is either income----HAHA--REPLACEMENT income----you bought the parts-----and the parts are a good staRT ON YOUR NEXT PROJECT... IF YOU ARE MARRIED JUST TELL HER A FEMALE SAID YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY Z'S.....oops--did not mean to yell--sorry.........maybe she will want one too?.....

as for the cannibals--wait a week for mourning, then HIT HIM HARD and below the belt.......

i have always thought about building a semi-tube chassis and ditching front inner structure-it would make more room for engine + stiffer car.

That sucks. But gives you an excuse to go tube chassis front, Like what I'm in the process of doing :D.

:iagree:

That night I had no seat belt on. I was just going for a quick run...

Shame on you, you should wear your belt at ALL times.