HybridZ

Pneumatic hood strut conv. for s30 z's

Lunar240z

Is the owner of this car a member on this site? or does anyone know who's this is?

ee18_3.JPG

it looks like hes got a pneumatic hood strut, and i'd like to find out a little bit more about that.

That is a really sweet Z! I love the heat shroud fab work!

• 9 months later...

i might end up just buying something like this and making it work:

http://www.raceinspired.com/pc-898-37-vision-technica-hood-damper-gas-shocks-struts-nissan-240sx-silvia-s13-1989-1991.aspx

I like'd what I saw on the blue Z here in okinawa. I especially liked all of the stainless steel small bolts and stuff. I'll be doing all that for sure!

I could not see the pic either... but the ebay seller linked above is my friend Jerry of ZRaceProducts, he makes a very high quality product and not only does he stand behind his products I also stand behind his products as I have several of them on my car (and have known Jerry for years). Jerry doesn't spend much time on the forums but I spend a reasonable amount of time here so if anyone has any questions etc. just let me know (or go to http://www.zraceproducts.com).

I have also stated in the past and will say again, if anyone is in the San Diego area (living or visiting) and would like to visit ZRaceProducts in person let me know and I will get you a personal tour.

Dragonfly