HybridZ

FD with a twist

zeeboost

EDIT: they won't let me post a jpg, funny that.

Davy

DAVY... Right-click the image on the site and save to your HD. If they disabled right-click just press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard and paste the entire screen into a new image in your favorite image editing SW. Crop it and save it to your HD. Just be sure to put photo credits within the image before saving... something like "Copied from www. it-came-from-here .com". Then upload as usual.

Mike

I think that is really cool.... Yes they are nice in stock form, but that is one of the nicest re-bodys I've seen in a while.. actually looks GOOD compared to a lot I've seen... I think even nicer than the 'Python' re-body on the 1st gen rx7s.. Only problem (for me anyway..) is the $$$ you have to spend JUST for a platform to work with, THEN buy the re-body kit.. What are 3rd gens going for.. still around 20k or so? :ugg: You can buy a 1st gen for next to nothing nowadays..

http://www.rx7v8.netfirms.com/

I like it. The back looks really good. Front could use some work though.

How could anyone not like the FD from Tokyo? Well, I guess if you like to lay low... but Im somewhat of an attention whore and I love this rebody.

63_06.jpg

63_05.jpg

63_01.jpg

drift5_100.gif

DAVY... Right-click the image on the site and save to your HD....Then upload as usual.

Mike

Thanks, Mike. I'll try it, but I won't post the pics--I'm too tired and I can't think at the moment...at least I know how to do it now :D

Davy

I like the main parts of the fortune vielside body kit (the one l28et posted above). The things I don't like are the, way the door panels are, the 2 tone scheme, the riveted look, and the lower section of the rear.

Like like the ferari-ish kit, just don't like the rear hatch.

I never like the pop-up headlights, anything that converts them to static headlights is always a plus.