HybridZ

im thinking of selling my z

Overkill Z

15 grand in....and it still passes smog....but i want something crazy fuckn fast...someone who has put that just into the motor...type...im interested in any resonable trade..i dont want any other car then a z!!!!!! heres the cars web site... http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2559525 next reprint of motorsports katalog u all just may see it in it heheheh...

i think the 336 is wide enough any wider the car wont be as fun to drive...im not crankn out THAT (lol its all relitive) much power...i still have a stock cam :(

336 is the widest i believe you can go... but with an N/A motor you'd want closer gear ratios to keep the drivetrain in the power band of the motor. When i had a stock L28 in my z, swapping from a 3.5 to a 4.11 made the whole car completely different in its attitude and acceleration.

You can make it smog legal, there is a guy in stockon like Sparks was saying that is smog legal, he was at MSA this past year. It can be done, it'll just take a little more work than the pre-75 setups. Things like cats, CARB certified parts, it is possible though. Maybe someone like TonyD can chime in getting it smogged.

Tyson