HybridZ

building a dream or wasting your cash?

yeah they probably get laid more frequently, but most of those guys (and I know several very well) are borderline crazy and have problems relating to anything thats not cheap available and quickly disposable, and think money solves all problems and people can all be bought/discarded

Hah!! I know exactly the sort of jerks you're talking about. They are the direct result of today's twisted/selfish/self-indulgent/spoiled/me-generation toads that are infiltrating our society. But this is off topic, yes?;)

Well there you go. I was waiting for that.

Now for a little topic navigation.

The topic is..Building A Dream Or Wasting Your Cash.

Sometimes I feel like it's both. In the end I will get what I want. Im too damn stubborn not to. But I will quickly tell you that if wasn't for HybridZ forum, I would have wasted a ton by now and maybe even given up.

Back to work now. I need more cash! Thanks ya'll.....

"I need more cash!"

ME TOO! and probably 99% of the guys here!

DAMN I REALLY WISH I knew of some silly little job I could do from home that would RELIABLY bring in extra cash for the PROJECTS and TOOLS ID like to work/on/with

a few hundred extra dollars a month could make a noticable differance in the projected finnish dates thats for sure!!!

"I need more cash!"

ME TOO! and probably 99% of the guys here!

DAMN I REALLY WISH I knew of some silly little job I could do from home that would RELIABLY bring in extra cash for the PROJECTS and TOOLS ID like to work/on/with

a few hundred extra dollars a month could make a noticable differance in the projected finnish dates thats for sure!!!

I figure there are quite a few guys here that would pay you to build motors for them!

I figure there are quite a few guys here that would pay you to build motors for them!

You sir....are correct. Im not much of an engine engineer. Thats why I went with a "package" cam and top end bolt on deal. Tricks of the trade is where it's at however!

Engine shipping can be a little costly. Any thoughts on that one? It is a dream, and it does involve cash. See...on topic!

IM already doing that FULL TIME, but I refuse to be rushed or charge more than a nominal fee, or deal with guys I can,t personally and locally deal with, so I can point out potential problems,improvements and discuss options, so its NOT a job its an obsesive hobby, I did it for a JOB for 35 years,and that was less than enjoyable, IM retired now!

IM already doing that FULL TIME, but I refuse to be rushed or charge more than a nominal fee, or deal with guys I can,t personally and locally deal with, so I can point out potential problems,improvements and discuss options, so its NOT a job its an obsesive hobby, I did it for a JOB for 35 years,and that was less than enjoyable, IM retired now!

And there is the trick. Charging what you are worth and not being afraid to make a profit.