HybridZ

1996 S14 with R32 RB26DETT for $6100

I emailed the guy for fun fully expecting a send me a money order get nothing in return scam. This was the response....

Hello,

Sorry for taking so long getting back to you. I already have tons of emails so I hope you understand that I need to sort them out. My name is Jonathan Herbach and I am glad you are interested in my 1996 Nissan 240SX SILVIA S14 RB26DETT Skyline - 110787 Miles (6 cyliner motor with 2.6 liters, VIN# : JN1AS44D7TW053320), Is 100% working and looking perfect, no scratches or any kind of damage, it is an US clear title, no engine problems.

I want to let you know all the details of the transaction from the beginning to make everything clear.

Since I'm very busy, traveling a lot with business, I have chosen the eBay Shipping Center program to take care of all the proceedings, so the car is right now in their possession in a warehouse in San Jose, CA from where it will be shipped by eBay as I had to go abroad for a business seminar and I deposited it there to do this deal in the meantime. Beside shipping the car eBay will act as the middle man - holding the payment until you receive and inspect the car. You will have a 3 days inspection period.

Since I did not paid the shipping fees, the bottom price for this beauty is $6100 with an extra cost of $340 for delivery. The transaction will be backed by their program. Please note that the car was listed on Craigslist and not eBay! I am just using the eBay protection program offered by eBay.

Now, if are really serious and want to close this deal email me back with your full name and shipping address and I will provide them to eBay, in order to the secure transaction over eBay.

Sincerely,

Jonathan Herbach

That is confirmation to me that this is one huge steaming pile of BS.