HybridZ

MAX hp & tq out of rb25 series?

cup

i am working on a plan to put together a z-swap.. what kind of power (hp/tq) can you get out of a rb25 turbo 4cyl? btw what cars do these come out of? JDM only? cam, stroker kits available? whats the cost to rebuild one.. what are the transmission options and ease of rebuilding one (will it hold 500hp)..

i know to many questions.. if you tell me to do a search i will hunt you down and kill your dog/cat..:evil:

btw... im looking for 500RWHP out of a 4 CYL w/ a lot of boost:flamedevi

That would probly be the sr20det the 2.0 turbo 4 cylinder twincam from nissan

aahhhh.. im so sorry.. i think your right.. :eek:

should i start a new topic or can you point me in the right direction?

will this motor make the power? say you had 1800$ to spend what would you do.. thx

boy you have alot of reasearch to do! i dont have any dogs or cats but you should really look into what you wana do with w/e motor you deside on before making a post like this. i believe there are several posts like this with the what can i do with my motor stuff. you'll see use a search. and there is a stroker kit for the rb25det that strokes it to a 2.8L engine and makes just under 600hp at 3psi. crazy huh? good luck with your build.:-)

Id recommend if you want to go over 400 whp, go with the RB. It's not that it can't be done with the SR, but for the money I just dont see the point. It will also be pretty damn laggy at that power level.

My problem is Im aiming for the 400 whp level, which makes the choice so much more difficult!

- Greg -