HybridZ

This is the 1st time my car has had a problem, that makes me happy.

big-phil

If you don't plan to go a whole lot higher on the boost and don't mind puck disks. A 6 puck with stock PP will take alot for torque than a stock disk. Good 100 ft/lbs more.

I just got by Fed Ex today a 6 puc ACT clutch disk. I thought it was sprung, but its not. I hope I will like it? I've never had a non sprung clutch before.

Welp I'm posting the videos up on youtube slowly, I'll post the links when they finally work. (I have the same handle there, twoeightythreez)

I got within 42 miles of my home and spend the next 14 HOURS (would have been 24 but we finally managed to sneak off the highway and go back roads) on interstate 78. Welcome to Pennsylvania. America's mismanaged broke as a joke government starts here.

I'm still glad I finally made it home. (got stuck on my unplowed street!) still fun.

They still (4 days later) haven't plowed some of the streets in my neighborhood. Downtown streets are still mostly one lane because there are piles of snow (with disabled cars in them)everywhere. IN DOWNTOWN. It's like, a car got stuck, so they just decided that would be a good place to put the snow for now. Cars have to park in the travel lanes, (which are usually 3 lane one way streets with parking on each side) because the sidewalks and curbs are still snow covered. I had to chip and shovel (with the neighbors) with a roofing shovel at the 6" of ice so cars can get up the alley by my house. The ultimate irony? All this going on, no stinking plows but the PARKING AUTHORITY tried to issue my neighbor (who towed my Z to the side of the street with his jeep) a ticket because his state safety inspection was expired and he was on the street. We set them straight QUICK. (like as in get outta here before you have a reason to take us to jail in your 4x4 since you have time to issue tickets to people who are stuck on your unplowed streets a day after the storm left)

Oh well I like it anyway.

Gonna get a 4x4! What a perfect excuse! (still never gettin rid of the Z)