HybridZ

Why Have I Never Seen This Car!!!!

G.I.jonas

Terry built the car as a racer and converted back to street; it's really a racecar for the street now. Stunning fabrication, really. He's a great guy to boot and is a regular member! :2thumbs: I think Terry exemplifies what the cooperative HybridZ spirit is all about on this site.

Davy

Soo umm Mike do you have a high res pic of your sig... :flamedevi

Heh... look right above his pic - full photo documentation. Its probably the biggest collection of buildup pics Ive seen.

His car is beautiful and its been through many design changes/ideas.

I have been planning on modifying a 280yz widebody or making my own kit for years,and my planned result is basically what you have blue.Now i feel like carrying through with my ideas will make me look like a copycat,really...its amazing how close my ideas are even to certain details.That type of hood is something i could not use on my car but the rear end is dead on (and looks awesome) with my thoughts as is the venting and whatnot.By the way what are your tire and wheel details? chances are when im done im going to want something similar....oh yea and wow!!

My ideas for the car did not come out of a vacuum, and neither will yours or anybody elses. Do what you like and don't be concerned about a "copy" as I certainly will not.

Wheels and tires are 17 X 11 with 315/35ZR17 tires. A bit big, but usable with the custom body because I was able to raise the wheel arches to make them look normal in respect to the body.

BY the way ive seen some mentioning here about the "monza mystery z"?? widebody, ive searched the forum and the internet in general and cant find a thing,the one pic i have seen i like very much.Does anyone know the deal with it?,is it available?,who makes it?,does it cost rediculous thousands of $?