HybridZ

Need insurance

Adam

Alright guys I have had the ford v-8 conversion done for quite some time now but my insurance company will not cover this car anymore they say that it is to big of a risk. I have one ticket on record and nothing else, I need to know where you all get insurance for your hybrids. Thanks for any help.

Adam

My insurance company doesn't know about the conversion, and they havent come out to look at it either, they also never found out that my L6 plymouth duster really had a 540hp small block...

Your best bet is to find an insurance company that doesnt ask to many questions and just get the most basic insurance on it you can.

^^^ They... like all the others... only insure for "agreed value" for those vehicles NOT used as "daily drivers". IMO... these specialty insurance companies are all useless for most of us. They can and probably will weasel out of any/all claims unless your car is a garaged and babied toy. Just buy the cheapest liabilty you can get and take the risk.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...