HybridZ

How about a New Z -CLUB in OTTAWA

zfever

There is already an Ontario Z car club based out of Toronto. ZOOM is in Montreal, and the Thousand Island boys in well you guessed it, the thousand islands area.

Ontario Z Car being the largest of the groups. There are a lot of guys in the Ottawa area with Zeds. It would be great to get them organized. It'll give a good reason for a weekend cruise out that way!

Good luck!

For Ottawa and Kingston there is the TIZCC.ca (Thousand Island Zed Car Club) that I am a member of.

There is also the Ontario Zed Car Club Ontariozcar.com (for the Toronto area)

For Montreal there is The Zed Owners of Montreal car club. ZOOM

Man... I'm like the one and only LOANER up here in the north country.. One little Datsun in a sea of redneck camaros and mustangs and civics... We have this retarded "Mystic rides' and 'dragon slayer' shite goin on up here.. (I'm serious.. I'll take some pics this summer, it's hilarious... 80s' ford pos's and chrysler minivans with stickers on the windshields.. it's really silly..) I wish I had a cool car club to hang out with.. :lol:

Alex, im from montreal too. I dont post here often but ive been following your buildup. Were actually a few around here, the only reason we dont meet is because most of our car dont run :D .

4_1_72.gifGood one. I now know 1 HZ member from Montreal(You), 1 from Lapocatière and 1 from Lachenais.

Great to see some of you guys out. I can relate to not having a car, I've been working on mine for over 2 yrs! I hope to have it out to the lapping day, not painted but mechanically functional.

If you plan on running, make sure that you fill in the form and send in your money soon, as the event is filling up quite quickly.

http://www.tizcc.ca/images/2007lap.pdf