HybridZ

Are you a WoW addict and need an education?

auxilary

the way i see those games is simple... why "play" something that isnt tangible, cost money and takes up large amounts of time to succeed when you can turn a wrench or read a book for school or bang a chick maybe even two at a time...

Believe it or not but I think Wow saves you a lot of money......

Guest CrusaderT2

man i still dont see why people flame and revert to stereotypes about video games. its not 1989 anymore, its insane how many people play games, especially wow. They said they have 10million people playing, and statistics say its over 40% female, so its not a "dork/nerd game" anymore really.

And yes wow does save you money, but at the expense of a super social life. If ya like spending 100+ dollars a weekend on booze and more booze for girls , all for ya. I used to go spend that much and my wallet went dry and my datsun didnt go anywhere from lack of funds.

Now I have alot more cash after slowing down on the outings and playing wow.They key is moderation. I usually spend my daylight hours working on my datsun or school (5% school, 95% datsun usually), and at night I play wow since I am not that hardcore to work in the dark =/

Speaking of which, ill trade you my wow account for your datsun =P I need a daily driver now.

Guest l28et
because to bang a chick, you have to...

1. buy nice clothes for a club/bar

2. spend money on drinks

3. spend money on dates

4. gas money

and WoW costs $15 a month :)

Or just be decent looking and have a minimal amount of game.. Of course if you need help in the looks department its going to cost in other ways.

Personally, I think WoW is stupid. My supervisor (USAF) took two weeks leave when the expansion pack came out to play. What grown man does this? He has a family and they all play too... What else can I do but laugh and walk away. Idiot...

I relate this to Myspace. There are people that spend countless hours on there loading pictures, changing songs/videos, writing blogs that no one wants to read or posting comments about anything and everything while curuising for the next soul mate or hookup through the browse system...

In general people who have no game, are ugly, or are just plain boring revert to the internet for a social life. Be anyone you want, do anything you want. Its like all these people that get into flame wars on forums and what not - its a waste of time and most don't have the balls to back it up anyway were it happening in person.

I am part of internet groups like HybridZ because it offers great information to real world things - in this case our Z cars. I see a difference between this and games like WoW.

But its ok. All in all, its less for me to deal with and worry about. If you want to lock yourself up in a room and play a computer game all the time - more power to you. I'll be out doing things already mentioned here, including spending money on going out and having fun.