HybridZ

PICS of my car with sportmax wheels

big-phil

Looks awesome! So I gues with the 245's on there we will have less, "Second gear at 30mph slideways videos."

I cant wait until the darn ice melts and my car gets out of ice prison.

lol, these seem to have awesome traction. I think it will just grab, instead of slide:icon14:

im so glad someone finally posted pics of these mounted with stock suspension.... now if i can just get you to play with your creeper and get some shots of the suspension... =0) hint hint nudge nudge

looks good.. really really good.. my car is lowerd pretty good so hopefully with the smaller diameter 225s i wont have too huge a fender gap..

any rubbing turning the wheel lock to lock?????

I love how you're always "tapping" on things to make them fit/ work better..lol (fuel pressure regulator, bearing dust cap) The new Sports really make your car stand out now! Good work!!!

I just got my Spearco intercooler and piping so Ive got some tapping (sledge hammering) of my own to do!

im so glad someone finally posted pics of these mounted with stock suspension.... now if i can just get you to play with your creeper and get some shots of the suspension... =0) hint hint nudge nudge

looks good.. really really good.. my car is lowerd pretty good so hopefully with the smaller diameter 225s i wont have too huge a fender gap..

I'll try and take some pics for you.

front

622200459.jpg

6222004612.jpg

rear

6222004696.jpg

Ok Phil,

Show us. Wheels look great! I can't believe you don't rub the rear fender wells under load. How's the ACT puck holding up?

I had a passenger in the car, and the rear did rub under load. Clutch hooks up great. Chatters though

I love how you're always "tapping" on things to make them fit/ work better..lol (fuel pressure regulator, bearing dust cap) The new Sports really make your car stand out now! Good work!!!

I just got my Spearco intercooler and piping so Ive got some tapping (sledge hammering) of my own to do!

Thats how I got my daughter, Tapping that a$$:lmao:

Baseball bat?

Phil, the sell (rent?) tools for that kind of thing. I think it was the Tire Rack that had a special roller you could rent out...not sure if it is NLA. There are goo threads regarding this: guys have done it by rolling, tapping, and cutting the fender (don't do last one...)

Davy

• 5 months later...

I have the same Sportmax 002's wrapped in 245/50/16. My front tires rub my MSA front clip, but I should be able to trim it enough so I won't have any more issues.

I can't wait to drive, right now I am waiting for a new electric fuel pump, the last one died.