HybridZ

Update on the z, yes finally something is happening.

Went and picked up the 383 from the machine shop, so I'll try to get that together and I called on the z. Remember that the 383 build is a trade for the paint on the z. I used a good 4 bolt 350 block, eagle crank, eagle rods, Jade forged flat tops, balanced, World products heads (he had already), comp xe hydraulic cam. Should work ok.

Ok, so the z is painted inside and all the jambs done, primered outside. Needs block sanded, painted, clear, and then flames over the clear. So, it'll be awhile, but at least it's moving along.

Went and picked up the 383 from the machine shop, so I'll try to get that together and I called on the z. Remember that the 383 build is a trade for the paint on the z. I used a good 4 bolt 350 block, eagle crank, eagle rods, Jade forged flat tops, balanced, World products heads (he had already), comp xe hydraulic cam. Should work ok.

Ok, so the z is painted inside and all the jambs done, primered outside. Needs block sanded, painted, clear, and then flames over the clear. So, it'll be awhile, but at least it's moving along.

Atleast its movement. Congrats

Yeah doc, some progress is better than none. Maybe you should mess with the painter, "motor is done and some guy is offering me big $ money for it". Sounds crazy but you never know, it may "motivate" him. Good luck doc.

I'm afraid to ask because it says DON'T ASK but I guess now's as good of a time as any. What happened that pisses you off. I must have missed it.

:hopes he doesn't get banned:

:lmao:

Well, I dropped the car off after Sez 6 in March of '06. It was supposed to take 2 weeks to paint. Here we are in March of '07. It went from free to me building an engine, of which I have invested a couple thousand dollars in. It's taking more and more of my time since I have to bug him all the time. I'm trying to be nice to him.

Yeah doc, some progress is better than none. Maybe you should mess with the painter, "motor is done and some guy is offering me big $ money for it". Sounds crazy but you never know, it may "motivate" him. Good luck doc.

Oh, I already told him he isn't getting the engine until the car is "done". Motivation enough. I guess I could have let that drag out for a year, but I want the car done.