HybridZ

Car is on the way to WA!!!!!

Shuyun

Cool deal!! Probably will be nice ot have around huh !?

Get out to some of those events out that way, there's a lot of good ones coming up.

Just don't buy anything from the people in that area without getting eyes on the item first! Ya might get boned! Ask me how I know..!

im curious too if there is anything on the east side. might be going to school in spokane starting this spring.

Hey we'll have to get some events going on in eastern wa or western Idaho. I dont have my car done or my license yet :( but Id help set it up.

Where you planning to go to school?

• 2 months later...

For you Washington east siders check with the Sand and Sage club and the Yakima Valley Sports Car Club for activities. Neither is a Z club but they do have many activities that include competition, car shows, and cruises. The YVSCC events can be found on the http:www.britishcentral.com website. You'll see a tab on the left side of the screen that says "YVSCC". Click on it and you'll be in their area.

I know that there is a huge car show coming up sponsored by the "Vintiques" car club. I've heard it's not unusual to have 6-800 cars show up.

What Phantom said!! I'm a member of the Sand and Sage Sports Car Club in the Tri-Cities WA (Kennewick, Pasco, Richland) www.ssscc.org. We are an auto-x club so don't do car shows but have a great time burning up the local parking lots. I saw Phantom's car at a recent show in Yakima which was connected with an event we hosted there, very nice car, lots of incredible work done to it. I don't think he had the opportunity to check out my car, it's not much to look at but is a blast to drive.

The Tri-Cities also has a local show and shine at the end of June called Cool Desert Nights which includes a show, a cruise and slow drags. The event takes over most of Mid-Town Richland for a full weekend. www.cooldesertnights.com

Spokane used to have the Auto, Boat and Speed show at the fair grounds but it's been a while since lived there so don't know what it's status is.

Wheelman

The car was picked up by the transporter today only 60 days after paying the shipping company Ha Ha Ha.

That sucks. Is that normal? Why the 2 month delay? You'd think they could find a transporter to ship it sooner...

Davy

List of repairs/mods:

1) fix small leaks in radiator.

2) Install adjustable proportioning valve and get brakes properly balanced.

3) Replace struts - KYB's are blown i the back.

4) Replace halfshafts to eliminate the universals I keep breaking.

Once I get that done I'd feel comfortable putting it back on the track.

No this is my 1973 (Production date 11/72) silver 240 z. I am the Third owner. It was bought by the second owner from the wife of Memphis TN Datsun dealer ship 6/73 by Dr. Richard Pharr. I bought it in 6/01 form Dr. Pharr with 9000mi on the odometer and no motor it had been in his garage for 9 years with no motor. I just moved to WA in October for a new job with the DOD Air Force. The Delay was dew to the fact I got a bid that was good for a month and was really low total delved Jackson MS to Tacoma WA 1K US :icon44:.