HybridZ

Thats it, I can't take it any more. Buying a 4cyl..

datsunlover

We don't allow political discussions here. Too much disagreement and it gets ugly quick. Let's keep it focused on the cars with good mileage guys...

Matt, I see you're fairly new. Take a minute to read these. Thanks and welcome.

http://forums.hybridz.org/announcement.php?f=60&a=2

Can't...comes up with some wierd message...BTW, not being political, just stating the obvious. I wish gas was more reasonable, it's killing my wallet!

Matt K, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

... Not making a politcal statement here, just stating the numbers..

I thought this might happen with this thread, which is why I added this statement right at the onset.

Anyway.. about the weight issue.. heh.. For the record, I have gone over weigh scales with my dually and it's just under 7000 pounds. EMPTY! :shock: How's that for shear power optioned/crash protected extra weight?!? There may be some hope though.. I was just checking out autotrader, and it seams that my truck is probly worth anywhere from $4000-$10000!! I'm gona see what I'll have to spend on it to 'fix her up' a bit and may be able to pull some decent cash for it.. (needs a little... TLC. It's been a rough winter!) Hell.. my Boss is a cheep bugger and even HE is considering giving me $3500 as is! Might work a deal with him to put a flatbed deck on it, and he'll finaly have a REAL work truck.. :lol: