HybridZ

Austin TX folks

lowdown

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

is your name phil? use to live across the street from the glenns?

Yea, thats a tat of my back. :) Can u tell that I like 240Z cars.. LOL I have a 280ZX i'm selling ,and some bad a55 280ZX suspension.... road race stuff if anyone in austin wants to build a awsome 280ZX. I'd consider trades.

Both of my tats are auto related, my other one says minitruckin.... LOL

• 2 months later...

What standalone did you use? finally got some $ to spend on my car again (one good thing with divorce!) I'm ready to get this dayum thing running. Also open for any suggesions on getting it running.

The thing I need to decide now is on fuel rails. I have good injectors but need/want a new rail, thinking of the palnet one, but they have the ones for the bigger injectors, wondering if I should just bite the bullet and the bigger injectors. also would it all still wire up the same? argh i have 2 many questions!

Sorry, I've done two swaps and on car 1 I went with a standalone and car 2 I swapped it into another S130 chassis, so technically I've never done a L28et to S30 swap using the factory wiring.

I'm running a Tec2, but you should go with megasquirt. Cheaper, more tech support, map sharing, easier to set up, and more parameter values can be set with the MS (I have 64 boxes for my AFR, VE, Timing ADV, etc. tables - I know the MS has more...I want to say 128, but I may be wrong.)