HybridZ

Body kit opinions

afbrian13

Hi everyone. I'm trying to get some ideas to accomplish what i want.

I can see my z in my head but you all know how the tranfer to actual car goes.

I have a 76 280z

I'm looking for i body kit that doesn't stand out and say "Look at me!!"

I want something to be more understated and not as obvious with the intentions of visually lowering the car. At the same time i'm looking for an overall "mean" looking car that looks fast (they do that stock so that helps)

I hope this makes sense. I just don't care for the very stand out, ricer style body kits. Any opinions are great - I know yall have those :-P

Look forward to the comments

Thanks

Brian

Hard to know what you think is too much and what you think is just right. Have you looked at the stuff MSA has to offer?

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/CTGY/BSC

I have the Kaminari front air dam and I just added the matching side skirts. I think it doesn't scream "look at me", but it does make it look low and mean.

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=118583

I also have a classic rear skirt to help continue the same look all around the car.

I think that a majority of the members here aren't using body kits on their S30 Z's, so it really just boils down to what works for you. Good luck, and I hope you find what you're looking for.

par·a·dox [par-uh-doks] :a statement or proposition that seems self-contradictory or absurd but in reality expresses a possible truth.

Example:

I'm looking for i body kit that doesn't stand out and say "Look at me!!...At the same time i'm looking for an overall "mean" looking car that looks fast...

:icon52::confused::mrgreen: Sorry, couldn't help it. We had Blackstart practice (Blackout restoration simulation) exercises today, and it was a rough first day.