HybridZ

nissan installed bad narps...

280z-racer

• Administrators

OMG… This is the BEST EVER!!!! It will definitely go down in the hall of best threads on ANY car forum EVER!!!! I have NEVER laughed so hard reading anything on line EVER!!!!

and I quote……

OMG, I can't believe I missed this thread until now!

When the narps failed on my rotary, it was a disaster. First I lost a connecting rod which took out my subluxation valve which fucked up my turbine geometry. The worst thing was I was running 110 octane when this happened (that ♥♥♥♥ made the car CRAZY fast and I couldn't resist) and it actually created a void in the piston that was suspended only by the aftermarket Greddy front mount i had. Don't ask how much it cost to fix it...

DINO is DA MAN!!

Ricer: from the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt.

Originally Posted by NARP Tuner

No blinkers dont have fluid, its headlights that do.

I knew a kid who really was that dumb once...a senior in high school that had no idea how much he didn't know, but he was belligerently ignorant about it just the same...I suspected it might be the same guy since most of the players in that thread were from around here...I think I know the LT1 power guy from Temple Terrace...