HybridZ

Jada 240z

MOTORHEAD427

I just wanted to let you know that JADA Datsun 240Z is available NOW on eBay!!! It will be available real soon at Hobby stores and everywhere else.

For more info please check out the appropriate thread under Vendor`s Forum.

I`d like to thank everybody here, all admins ,especially Mikelly, and also 280Zforce Justin for all the help! Thank you very much!!!

Enjoy your diecast models and please customize them!!!

ERIC

Jada Toys

I got mine today as well...the guy shipped it quick...sorry no pics. But it looks like Bartmans, just with a black hood and chrome RS Watt *like* rims. Very nice Eric...

Now for the 280ZX...I know might be wishful thinking. :D I heard about a 510 coming out is there truth to that? Thanks again for the hardwork.

• 2 months later...
Guest r-willy

The orange 510s have hit ebay, Eric -- any word on what other versions we can expect? Got a larger scale with engine detail in the works yet (hope hope :wink:)? LOVE to see that classic done BRE style! Is the BRE-themed Z still coming?

Cool to have an inside man -- thanks for any info :icon14: :icon14:

We placed the 510 in one of our two Nissan 5-packs in 1/64 scale.

What we usually do is, testing the market with a 1/64 scale model first (if we`re not sure about the car, in this case , the 510)

Depending on the sales and demand from our distributors, a 1/24 scale 510 should follow and I am all for it! Since it is a recent release, it would be still too early to talk about it.

We already have all generations of Chevy Camaro in different scales because like it or not the car is an icon. I`d like to do the same with the Z.

BRE 240Z coming soon. Model Kits are released usually about 3 months after the mass market release. I`m pretty sure more graphics versions of the Z will follow.

Thank you very much for choosing Jada Toys!

ERIC

• 10 months later...