HybridZ

V80Z New Vid

Been trying to get the exposure right on my camera. Anyway this is a vid of me and Cindy in the car with the new intake and BG Mighty Demon. Unfortunately at the very end There was a large off throttle back fire. Not sure what that is due to. Locked out timing? Some carb tuning? Remains to be seen. But it pulled good and hard with both of us in the car. Got to about 5000 rpm in 4th gear.

Enjoy the ride!

Thanks Man. I just got in from the garage. Cut that muffler off. Blew the seam apart. I never did like the muffler ever since I put it on. Just did it for the neighbors but oh well. Welded on a staight piece of 3". That will sound better. Shift light comes on at 7000 rpm and rev limited at 7200 right now.

hey man, on the back fire...

I just got my 355 running in my '79 malibu, no carb tune what so ever, and rockers just kinda set. Took it around the block, and i had a low throttle blinding fireball (at night) next day i had one about 5 feet over the top of the car. I got one of my engine doc's over, and we set the valves while it was running, and we adjusted the carb, makes for an entirely different engine now. may just need a simple tune if you havnt done it.

Awesome man, good video. cool your woman will ride.

mine is affraid of the manual steering in mine, she wont even ride

Mario

355 stock bottom speed pro Hyp flattops

World Product Sportsman 2 64 cc

272 at 050

508 lift

solid

roller rockers

Single PLane

locked MSD pro billet

crane cd ignition

BG Mighty Demon 750

Muncie m20

3.90 welded diff

280zxt cv shafts

2850 lbs without driver's fat a@@

Man Dr. That is eerie. I have a hard time maintaining header gaskets. I get a little oil drip that the gets to the gasket and wets them then they seem to blow out. Replaced last night. But you are dead on with the diagnosis. Test run today will tell if I got it sealed up.

Joe

Once again, i have a cam question.

I found that site, and its awesome... shockingly low cam prices.

Based on this post, it has convinced me to sell my solid roller lifters, and just go solid flat tappet. I would like to get the exact same cam you have, but i cant find any with low .500 lift on that site with the same duration, they are all 26?'s at .050

can you send me a link of the actual auction?

Thanks man, sorry if im buggin you, but ive looked for a long time for that cam.

Also, the $70 auctions are cam only, the $112 auctions come with the lifters