HybridZ

280z Rear Wing thing

CalifaThugz

I just installed the same spoiler on my 240Z and it looks great. MSA just changed vendors on this item and it took over a month to get mine. Hopefully they will have them in stock now, or can get them a little quicker. The price has gone up, but they still gave me the price listed on the web site.

Guest 280ZForce
Yea I know I couldn't find one with a 280z having that. I spent like 20 min looking for a wing like that on a Z but I couldn't so I just setteled for the ZX.

Lol, man look at my cardomain in my sig and you can find pics of it on my s30.

Guest 280ZForce

i located in Corona and wouldnt mind helping you out on it as i have ebay account, as long as you pay me right away for it and are willing to come pick it up. I'm prolly 60-65 miles from you.

Thanks dude but I found a wing already yesterday... I went to get an injector out for my bro's 240sx and I ran into the spoiler I bought it for 8 dollars. It was amazing its dry carbon I'll see if I can take any pictures. I'll need to buy some batteries though.

• 11 months later...
Thanks dude but I found a wing already yesterday... I went to get an injector out for my bro's 240sx and I ran into the spoiler I bought it for 8 dollars. It was amazing its dry carbon I'll see if I can take any pictures. I'll need to buy some batteries though.

Have you ever found a wing like this one? MSA sold it in the past but not anymore.

Wing.jpg

DirtyRat.jpg

• 2 weeks later...