HybridZ

Rb260z For Sale On Ebay

ZDrifter

yea its me

Very cool car man. Believe me, I am very jealous, and the price is very fair. However, by reading your description, it appears that English is your second language? If I were buy something one Ebay, especially something as valuable as you awesome car, I would be a little put off by the grammar. Good luck with the sale.

-Joe

Very cool car man. Believe me, I am very jealous, and the price is very fair. However, by reading your description, it appears that English is your second language? If I were buy something one Ebay, especially something as valuable as you awesome car, I would be a little put off by the grammar. Good luck with the sale.

-Joe

Yeah, the broken english made me it read like it was some type of foreign scam.

Not trying to be harsh but honestly trying to help you out.

Yeah, the broken english made me it read like it was some type of foreign scam.

Based on the two posts above, you shouldn't be critical of his spelling or grammar.

ZDrifter's car is fairly complete, and @ $10,000 it looks like a great deal. What you need to do is find a ricer with some money in his pocket, so he can brag about what a great job "he" did on his RB Z.

If didn't already have my Z I might even be tempted to by your car. Ofcourse I'd have to tear it down and build it back. So I could say I did it.

Good luck

Based on the two posts above, you shouldn't be critical of his spelling or grammar.

A trendy car on ebay with a lot of big name parts that appeal to the younger generation and a description that looks like it was written by someone overseas.

Such a good deal and the auction ended with no bids. Maybe it just looked like a scam?

Like I said, not trying to be harsh (i.e. critical). Just trying to be helpful. Take the adive for what it is worth.

Ed, I'm not sure what you mean by this comment. I tried to make it as clear as possible that I was simply offering him some advice from someone who has been around Ebay for a while.

If your comment was a slight at the grammar or spelling I used in my post, I will be quick to point out that my post represents only my ideas and not a $9,000 transaction.

If your comment was a slight at the grammar or spelling I used in my post, ..........

Mabe just a little. :willy_nil (I think I was just bored) Sorry:bonk:

But you are correct! His listing has alot of grammar and spelling problems. And yes I know there are a lot of scamers on ebay. I've been burned a few times myself.

If your going to take the time to list something on Ebay, no matter what the price, make sure that it's presentable. A typo here and there is OK, but your description has to make sence aswell.