HybridZ

Another Enzo bites the dust...

Guest l28et

Take 5% of 1.5mil and build a car that will run circles around it all day long,

I think the lap record for an Enzo on the OEM street tires at WSIR is 1:23 - (faster then a GT2 car and a Formula Ford). When you get your car built David and are running around those times, let me know. I'll rent an Enzo, put some Hoosiers on it, and we can see if your homebuilt can hang... :-D

I think the lap record for an Enzo on the OEM street tires at WSIR is 1:23 - (faster then a GT2 car and a Formula Ford). When you get your car built David and are running around those times, let me know. I'll rent an Enzo, put some Hoosiers on it, and we can see if your homebuilt can hang... :-D

Got $150,000? lol Ok yes i admit ill get slaughtered.

I dont think thats fair. You know a enzo is more then just a bunch of expensive parts thrown together. Your buying more then a car when you buy a enzo, you buying something rare, a solid performer, a race bred lineage that starts at the very beginning of it all.

For 1.5 mill you could make a shopping cart perform damn well, its not about that, it cant be compared........

Beyond that 1.5 mil aside I would hope any car enthusiast would cringe at the site of such a gorgeous well planned, rare, race bred future legend of a car smashed into a wall by a 5ft bad actor lol.

I'm by no means picking on you and I really dont mean to offend at all, just stating my views....

I agree. Money can't beat rarity. I remember when I was 17 at the La car show and there enzo was behind a pole. I touch the car and everyone looked at me like O_O? I was like YES I TOUCH A FERRARI ENZO! Everything started to laugh as the security guards started to chase me down. Besides people are crashing enzo's left and right. Expect it to double since its getting more rare by the day.

My stepfather's boss has more money than sense, and he managed to wad up an Enzo showing off getting on the interstate once. It was cool though, because he just went out and got another one...Am I the only one that thinks Eddie Griffen is just NOT funny? I think this may be the funniest thing I've ever seen him do. I cant scrounge up any hard feelings for that Enzo either, I've never been much of a supercar-phile. Given 1.5mil, I'd most likely resto-mod something else.