HybridZ

Vid of my next door neighbors S2000 turbo at the dyno

wigenOut-S30

Are you using Adobe primire to edit? Did you figure it out?

I tried using it but it didnt capture the sound very good. There was a huge buzzing for some reason.

I tried using adobe with my digital cam. unfortunatly, my digi vid cam makes clips.. that when you hook it up to the PC its like a external hard drive. you just copy and past the clips to the PC. But in adobe premire, or windows movie maker or even showbiz. They all just lock up when I import the video. I get some error and have to close teh programs. I can still do it the old way of using the A/V jack with RCA's and the converter box. but it kills the detail. I will keep playing with it though.

:: the internals of the S2K motor and other specs are as follows, Resleeved block with some super tough sleeves, All new valvetrain but stock cams for now, stock ports on the head, forged pistons and rods, 2.3ltrs now, custom intercooler pipeing (We made and had tigged) , Pfab turbo header, GT35R turbo, Custom down pipe, (we made and had tigged) Custom SS 3" exhaust, AEM engine management, Quaife LSD, Ebay intercooler.