HybridZ

Help- Lost power to Mrgasquirt

DAT240Z

I was driving yesterday when the car came to a stop. Got it towed home and checked it out. It's not getting power. from the relay board. I have power going to the board, also have power coming out from the key on 12v source. I checked the pins on the 37pin cable and have 12v key on power but no power from the main 12v wire in the harnes.(white wire) checked the pin on the relay board where the cable connect to and no power is comming from the board. I also check the main power fues and the power there, I check the three relays and I have poerw on three sides of each. I also check the red power wire where it connected to the relay board and there 12v. So I pulled the cable off the ECU. and check for power and all I have is 12v key on power, nothing on the main power from the Battery.Would anyone have an idea what may be going on.

P.S. The ECU is not powering up. There is also not signs of the relay board being fried

Well I just install my new relay board, still have the same problem. No power the EUC is not powering up.

Whoa there, you replaced the entire relay board? I just said "relay", those are a 2$ part. I doubt anything was wrong with your board. Did you check for 12v at the pinout of the relay board when the switched power and main power were both hooked up? If so, check your relay cable. Is your relay cable using at least 20g wires?

Yeah, it seems like its time to open the MS case and see if power makes it in to the voltage regulator. You'll have to look at the schematics and figure out which pin to probe. The follow back to the DB37 connector and then back across the cable to the relay board. Just have to check everything, I said check not replace :-D