HybridZ

Some street racing in Nagoya, Japan

lifegrddude

Nothing too special in the video clip. A couple of turbocharged cars, that's all! ;) Just thought I'd post a link since there is one run of an S30 vs a Hakosuka in it. I thought the mini K-van at the end was kinda funny. Reminded me of my old days back in high school in Okinawa.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-bsCOfxT2Ac&mode=related&search=

Guest Surfsup
Nothing too special in the video clip. A couple of turbocharged cars, that's all! ;) Just thought I'd post a link since there is one run of an S30 vs a Hakosuka in it. I thought the mini K-van at the end was kinda funny. Reminded me of my old days back in high school in Okinawa.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-bsCOfxT2Ac&mode=related&search=

nice vid,. that was tight when they showed the s30 and the hakosuka. LOL> love it. its like seeing ryu and ken fight in streetfighter HAHAHAHA.:icon43:

Chris, yeah I remember Mizugama, and Aja along with Henza for the racing. It was kinda nice seeing the old Fairladys run too. I think that's what got me started into them! I kinda wish I had taken a video of that RSR sponsored Cappuccino that would regularly hang with the GTRs for a 1/4 mile before falling behind. 660cc engine and 200 hp was very impressive!

Chris, yeah I remember Mizugama, and Aja along with Henza for the racing. It was kinda nice seeing the old Fairladys run too. I think that's what got me started into them! I kinda wish I had taken a video of that RSR sponsored Cappuccino that would regularly hang with the GTRs for a 1/4 mile before falling behind. 660cc engine and 200 hp was very impressive!

I know that's how I got into them. :D I remember seeing a brown 240ZG black flares with Longchamp XR-4 rims in Okinawa. Very nice. I believe it was running against a white Toyota Chaser JZX100. Miss those days...