HybridZ

In San Diego?...

nakagusukumike

Guest SlickSW20

Looks like I'm late to the party. :)

I've been in SD for about 2 years now, and had my S30 for about 6 months...currently living in Mira Mesa (not for much longer, hopefully), but between work and school, I'm all over SD. My white S30 was recently stolen and recovered...haven't gotten it back yet (still at the shop), but hopefully soon!

I'm also a regular at the SD autocrosses (whether I'm any good is another story...lol)...wasn't able to go to the last 2, but I should be there for most of the rest of the season, barring any mechanical difficulties. I'll probably be up at MSA on Sunday (in my rental altima, not the Z, unfortunately).

Looks like I'm late to the party. :)

I've been in SD for about 2 years now, and had my S30 for about 6 months...currently living in Mira Mesa (not for much longer, hopefully), but between work and school, I'm all over SD. My white S30 was recently stolen and recovered...haven't gotten it back yet (still at the shop), but hopefully soon!

I'm also a regular at the SD autocrosses (whether I'm any good is another story...lol)...wasn't able to go to the last 2, but I should be there for most of the rest of the season, barring any mechanical difficulties. I'll probably be up at MSA on Sunday (in my rental altima, not the Z, unfortunately).

Well you have been in SD about as long as my car has been down, so you would not have seen me at any of the local autox events or at racelegal. As for Sunday, just look for the green 240z that says dragonfly on the side.

Dragonfly

haha, Jason King!! long time no see, thnx for referring me to the forums. :2thumbs:

Sorry to say that my Z is currently out of commission also, but hopefully ill be seeing u guys at MSA tomorrow. I wish there was something we could do/wear so we can recognize all the other SD guys... hopefully we'll figure it out... anyways, if u guys see a blacked out LS400 its me!!

Wow Miles, you're getting an early start! I'll probably be taking off from my house around 7 am and going a leisurely pace the whole way up. (3 spd. a/t sucks!) Anyway, see you all there! My zx will be pretty easy to spot. It'll have mismatched wheels, misc door dings and scratches from school, and a Japanese new driver emblem in the front windshield with an Okinawa license plate Y .619.

Im in San Diego also, about 5 minutes east of downtown. I have done 2 240z v8 swaps for guys in the past and just finally just recently bought a 280z that I pulled the motor out of tonight to start the swap with a 400 small block and a 700r4. I also have a green 73 chevy vega that I have raced down at racelegal for the past 2 years pretty much every race. I recently pulled the motor out of it though for a freshen up. I think it would pretty cool to have a meet up sometimes here in San Diego. I have some friends that have 240's also that have done sr and rb swaps. I'd really like to see other peoples cars, share info and get to know some more z people here in SD.

James

my mom and i will be going to the show too. we were both really hoping to take the Z but its not running well at the moment, oh well. we will be in a 05 silver honda civic with a AEM license plate holder. hope to see someone up there.

haha, Jason King!! long time no see, thnx for referring me to the forums. :2thumbs:

Sorry to say that my Z is currently out of commission also, but hopefully ill be seeing u guys at MSA tomorrow. I wish there was something we could do/wear so we can recognize all the other SD guys... hopefully we'll figure it out... anyways, if u guys see a blacked out LS400 its me!!

ya fasho!

this is gonna be awesome....

I will be wearing a black shirt with a large gold colored skull on the front and gold star on the sleeve and black pants with a skull on the back pocket. I should be fairly easy to spot.

John, if you read this before going to the show... the reason I am going so early is because my car is going to be in the show and even though they say it is going to go smooth this year and there won't be any long lines to get in from what I saw at the autox school today they are going to be exactly the same as in previous years.

Dragonfly