HybridZ

Post Your Burnouts

m1ghtymaxXx

• Administrators

LMAO… This is TOO funny. I was just talking to Ron Tyler earlier this week about starting a thread for Burnout pics..

Okie dokie.. here are some of ours....

’77 280Z with an RB Big Block Mopar 440, manual shift body TF 727, (My father built the car, Mom made him sell it, I bought it and soon after that, sold it to a gentleman in Louisiana)

Burn2Medium.jpg

BURNOUTLarge.jpg

440inz3Small.jpg

My recently totaled ’96 Infiniti Q-45.. (was rear-ended while stopped in traffic). I bought the Q-ship back from insurance for obvious reasons, and we are currently int eh process of removing the VH45DE engine in hopes of using it in one of my street Z’s.

6Small.jpg

7Small.jpg

3Small.jpg

4Small.jpg

By request, the Q-ships LAST foggy performed just last weekend, wrinkled trunk and all…, (I love the VH45DE...)

2Medium.jpg

3Medium-1.jpg

DSC_1936Medium.jpg

ReturntripLarge.jpg

Our ’98 Winnebago Motor home, powered by a EFI Ford 460, (yes, that is pavement under the rear tires and that is in deed a real foggy burnout). Wifey just shook her head when I answered her question of what those little black rubber specs were plastered all over the wall behind the motor home, (she still refuses to look at these pics…)

Fog2Small.jpg

FOg3Small.jpg

Fog4Small.jpg

Fog5Small.jpg

Fog6Medium.jpg

This is one of Ron Tylers old cars, in Dave Lums drive way, http://www.datsuns.com Dave at the helm… Note the jack to unload the front tire AND the dishwashing soap to reduce traction even further.. (There is a LONG story behind this one…)

Burn1.jpg

Burn2.jpg

Burn3.jpg

Ron!... Your turn...