HybridZ

Update LS1/4L60 E swap

I am getting there !!!

Big thank you Warren !! Engine and tranny is mounted, and fuel line is comlete, just hope for no leaks. Next on the list is accessories (alt, serpentine belt), radiator/flan, intake and then dive into electric. Down the line are bigger brakes and 930 Turbo flares on the rear.

JSR_1.JPG

fuel_line_1.JPG

tranny_mount_2.JPG

Congrats Glenn, but don't thank me, all I did was more or less direct the traffic, you and your Father did all the hard work. I appreciate your willingness to allow me to assist. It was indeed a pleasure to work with you. Although I must admit, I almost had a heart attack right there in the garage when the hoist hit the ground. I could just see it tagging the front end of the car on it's way down. Luckily, the only chip it took out was in the garage floor. For what it's worth, my tranny went in today as well, so that part is done, and that piece of hose is exactly what the doctor ordered. Thank you again. Now lets get that header fixed.

Stay in touch,

Warren

...Down the line are bigger brakes and 930 Turbo flares on the rear.

Glenn, why in the world would you want to repaint the car by adding flares to it when the paint looks so nice from the pics?!? This is a great looking car--I wish my silver was as nice as yours!

Davy

Thanks ! Warren I have some O2 sensors and bungs on the way, if we can let's fix the flange and add the bungs to the downpipe as well ? (I will give you a buzz when I have everything and see how your schedule is, Again BIG THANKS a third wrench help out alot.

What's happening Deja, Mike ! You are sending too much biz to the other guys !!!I have and idea for a powder coated rim I will discuss with you down the line.

DavyZ, you are looking at a 25 footer !!! There are two paint jobs on this car, around the hatch I can see where the car was re-painted silver twice. I had a line on some Pantera Group 4 flares, but I would need more tire than I plan to spend money on.

DavyZ, you are looking at a 25 footer !!! There are two paint jobs on this car, around the hatch I can see where the car was re-painted silver twice. I had a line on some Pantera Group 4 flares, but I would need more tire than I plan to spend money on.

Well in that case, bless your heart and flare away. The car will look like it's on the steroids it truly has inside. Keep the pics coming through the build here or in the Member's Project's; I'm interested in this one!

Davy