HybridZ

Car is under it`s own power, took some pics

660Z

Thanks for the comments! It felt good to get behind the wheel again!

roninjiro that think looks mean, so does the neighborhood!!!! lol

lol...it`s not that bad just that part that backs up to the woods. That poor guy has replaced that fence twice now, I think he gave up cleaning it.

I thought it would look cool with that background.

Didja see the wrecker towtruck? 1972 w/ 19,000 miles on it.

Mark

Looks like it's going to be a quick one,give us some drivetrain specs and estimated completion.Keep up the good work!

It should be at the track in the fall, I`m putting it on the back burner for now while I get some other things done.

I`m looking for the 9.99-10.0 range (before I need a NHRA license) once everything is dialed in. Right now it cost more than expected so I`ll be using a 150 shot NOS W/a progressive controler to reach my goal.

It`s a 400 sbc, turbo 350 trans and an uncut (60") 68-72 nova 8.5 rear W/Strange 33 spline axle, spool and c-clip elim kit running 2.73 gears.

The suspension is the Jegster S/S bars and S&W coilovers. Thanks to Mike KZ for the research.

The rims I had made by MRW, they`re lightweight 15x10 with 7.5" BS. The slicks are 26x15x11.5

Mark