HybridZ

Corporations Suck.

Cruez

I'm sure we can all find something on our Z's that would look really good powder coated! You've already got connections just from being a member on here-nows your chance!! I just painted my stock airbox but when I get some wheels I'll need my calipers painted-there you go! I know if you advertise on this and some other forums you could make some bank. Hang tough brother.

Anyway, my point is the current crop of potential hires don't understand that a few min here and there amounts to a lot of lost work time.

Differences in business aside, this point is well made. We've always struggled to find people with the work ethic we look for. When we find it we reward it. If everyone here expected to walk out the door ar 5PM, the rules would be different.

Put it behind you and start looking forward. Any energy you spend now trying to fight the company (and you'll loose) is wasted. Focus on your new business or trying to find a new job.

I agree with this. In my business life, there have been many adversities. Had one company in Chap. 11, made as little as 12K/yr (self employed, when chain pharmacist was making 6 times as much), but I have learned from each and every episode and much better for it. (Start the violin) Stop. Good Luck to you and GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND CAREER!

Although it was a nicely paying job, I don't miss the BS that went with it..

There are not very many jobs in the area that pay close to what I was making.. and none in my field. The company I worked for has somewhat of a monopoly in a large area. I am trying every angle I can to keep my family afloat. The PC business has been growing, just not enough at the present time to replace my former salary. It was mainly a hobby that generated some additional income for my projects. (haven't really advertised much either...)

As far as the work ethic goes... I did what I was supposed to and a little more, and still got shafted or overlooked on numerous occasions. I just bit my tongue and kept going. Its hard to keep your personal moral up when stuff like that happens. Our supervisor was only there about 4 hrs a week.

I have to admit, it was a little hard to swallow my pride to apply for unemployment benefits, I never have in 18 years but it had to be done.

I have some local (and long distance) repeat business that helps out, I just need to generate some new prospects.

Here is a pic of the last batch that went to the west coast.. bluebatch.jpg