HybridZ

The most amazing car mods you will ever feast your eyes on

mason4300

Guest l28et
The guy with the car at 3:09 is my hero...Also, the dancing guy was just a touch of class you don't see every day.

I wonder if my new exhaust counts as bososoku?

DSC_0003.jpg

What happened to those 3 spoke wheels you had on there? They were the poop...

What happened to those 3 spoke wheels you had on there? They were the poop...

The Bridgestones were completely bald in the back, and had several plugs in the front. I've got some Falken Ziex 512s coming in from Miami Monday. 215/45R17 in the front, 255/40R17 in the back. I'll post pics once I get them on the car again. Plus I painted them.

I am really glad you posted that video. I had only seen pictures of those cars before but the video, the sound, and even the dancing adds a whole extra something to the experience.

The cars with the patio on the front are really nice, all they need is a deck chair and a habachi.

The full grown Dub City cars are kind of ........morbidly curious. Would make the daily commute interesting.

Bosozoku. It's apparentlly a sort of a car sub culture in Japan, wherein they take the ideas of real race cars and exaggerate them to cartoonish levels. I think the super long pipes probably spring from the look of the old Bosozoku motorcycle gangs that rode around on ridiculous looking motorcycles with real tall exhaust pipes. Supposedly Bosozoku were a sort of pre Yakuza breeding ground.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84fzogNFf10