HybridZ

DIY - Turbo oil inlet restrictor

TR is correct, the PCV is designed to close when the intake manifold pressurizes.

Right but if your valve cover breather is also connected to the intake then you are still pressurizing the crankcase under boost unless you have a check valve there too. Are you guys are running with the valve cover breather open to atm?

Right but if your valve cover breather is also connected to the intake then you are still pressurizing the crankcase under boost unless you have a check valve there too. Are you guys are running with the valve cover breather open to atm?

You wouldn't attach the breather port on the cam cover to the intake, this in the stock N/A application gets attached to the filter or before the throttle plate.

Most people in turbo applications do similar, plumb it into the filter or before the compressor inlet anyway.

Some will leave it open to atmosphere.

Well I feel like an idiot. I made two gaskets one for the oil inlet manfold and one for the oil drain, but I forgot to install the inlet one and thats where the oil was coming from. Duh. I think I finally solved my leaky oil issues.