HybridZ

Just created another Z site...

zredbaron

The best picture of the whole bunch:

head2.jpg

The car looks a lot like a show car, although you dutifully take the car out to stretch it's legs---good for you. These cars were meant to be driven!!! :2thumbs:

Good site, Mark.

Davy

Wow...I was curious who you went through for your domain hosting so I pulled a whois on the name....The amount of information they throw out there is incredible...I'll pull this immediately if you like...

(BLEEP)

Anyhow, so who did you go through for your domain name?

Davy,

Yeah, that picture cracks me up... haha... definitely a classic. Glad you agree that these cars should be driven!

Naviathan,

Whoa! I can't believe the info you pulled! Scary, really. Would you mind sharing how you got that exactly? I'd like to make that info not public if at all possible.

As for the domain, I use http://www.directnic.com for my domain service. It's like $15 a year for 2Gb bandwith, no ads, etc. Very, very cheap...

Davy,

Yeah, that picture cracks me up... haha... definitely a classic. Glad you agree that these cars should be driven!

Naviathan,

Whoa! I can't believe the info you pulled! Scary, really. Would you mind sharing how you got that exactly? I'd like to make that info not public if at all possible.

As for the domain, I use http://www.directnic.com for my domain service. It's like $15 a year for 2Gb bandwith, no ads, etc. Very, very cheap...

It's pretty easy. Just go to http://www.whois.net and type in the domain you want info on. You can also download whois programs for the PC that will give you the same info.

Your site looks great Mark and your Z looks real clean. What did you use to create the site if you dont me asking? I've been a Network Admin for just about 10 years not but have never "really" dabbled in building web sites. I now need to fool around with something else before i go crazy! lol. Just don't know what the easy/latest site building tools everyone's using now-a-days. Thanks and again, real nice Z.

wow, that whois.net site needs to burn! haha. seriously, i gotta change that!

Jersey:

I used Microsoft FrontPage 2003 to make the site. I don't know crap about html... but the program makes it pretty easy. Basically its a bunch of clicking / pasting etc. It takes some time to figure out how to add the navigation bar at the top and stuff, but that's about it. Just upload the files to your server when done. The whole thing took about 5 hrs once I figured the program out...

Thanks for the compliments, guys. Lots of love and blood (and cash! doh!) in that car...

As for getting rid of the carbs one day, that's something I've always toyed with. 3x2 throttle bodies? *Very* appealing. I'm really attracted to racing with triple carbs... tuning's a bitch, but hey, that's what makes it so cool; so old skool. When you make it sing, *you* made it sing. As for getting 45s one day, hmm... I may not. Sure, I'd make more peak horsepower, but I'd also loose some low end torque. Autocross no likey not having torque... Still in the air...

And yes, that's Hunt's Field you see... going there tomorrow, actually... second event ever on DOTs...can't wait. That's probably the best slab of concrete I've seen (I've visited about 6 regions, now.) Very, very nice.

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! :-D

gearheadstik,

lot's of Zs came out of the woodworks today. weird, I've been pretty much the only one for the last 3 events, but today there was an ITS 240z racer and a BSP 280z, both very clean cars. pretty cool. would you be bringing your 78? what's your name, btw?

and man, dot slicks are freakin' SWEET! haha! i was told after my third run that i was lifting my inside tire when powering out of a tight turn... that's one pic i *HAVE* to have! looks like i got 4th best raw time, bested by a gutted sti, a Z06, and an s2000.

sigh... i really want that pic!

Yea, I was there a few events back.. I am new to the autocross though. I have only driven once through a course... Several of my good friends always attend, White S2000= Rodnie, Black 350Z= Russ, Yellow 280z= Stephen, and mine is a red/orange 280z that I daily drive... I just installed a turbo system and mega squirt so maybe when I learn the autocross driving style I'll be around more often... Wish I would have some time to make it out but it being Mothers day and all....I love to see the little 510s do their thing..makes me want one....Aaron White