HybridZ

The 60's

CalifaThugz

I need help with my homework! I need to interview someone that was a teenager during the 60's can anybody help me?:confused:

Here are the questions if anybody wants to help me out.

- What do you think happened during the 60's trend?

- What was generally the largest cause of death during the 60's?

- What type of food was popular?

- Were there gangs? How do they compare to gangs of today?

- Family life during the 60's trend tended to be like...?

-How do you see family values of today compared to those of the 60's?

-What fashion styles were popular in the 60's?

-What did teenagers do for entertainment during the 60's?

-What historical events do you recall occured during the 60's?

Thanks for your help!:burnout:

No offense but all that information can be found on the internet if you do a little searching and reading....sounds to me like your looking for the easy way out by letting somebody else to the work for you.

In the words of the infamous TonyD, you're a "spooner"

Ok, off my soap box now ... good luck on your school work!

No offense but all that information can be found on the internet if you do a little searching and reading....sounds to me like your looking for the easy way out by letting somebody else to the work for you.

In the words of the infamous TonyD, you're a "spooner"

Ok, off my soap box now ... good luck on your school work!

He is on the Internet...LOL "Buzzkill"

Actually not that way at all I need to interview someone. I've been asking around my neighborhood but everybody tells me they're too busy. People here were in the teens during the 60's I think. My teacher wouldn't mind of me talking about Marijuana just to let you know. We did a poster of the 60's I drew a big Marijuana plant in the middle she said "nice job very well done pot plant."

Seeing that I graduated from High School in 1962, I'll send you my answers to your quetions from a early 60's veiw point in a PM. Sometime this weekend. I'm still spending time learning my way around San Angelo,TX. after my relocation here....:-)

LARRY

I glad to find someone older than me. Grad in Houston, 1966. Hell, I can't remember that far back.

One thing for sure......there wasn't as many laws and lawyers around back then. Kids could actually have some real fun without the fear of anything other than the back of their parents hand. No drive-by shooting, no ready tellers, you didn't need bottled water, no computers, no cell phones or DVDs, maybe a Dairy Queen or and A&W but not a fast food joint on every corner, not nearly as many fat kids, just a more lax time all around!!!

Tom