HybridZ

quick question...trying to decide

As far as my understanding goes, rear-mounted turbos are only used when absolutely neccessary because there is no room under the hood or some one is REALLY concerned with F/R weight ratios. The more piping you have between the engine and the turbo, the less responsive it will be. The more the air has to travel between the turbo and the engine, the less efficient and longer the delay between throttle blip and turbo spool-up.

from what i gather about remote turbos is that, yes they are commonly used if there is no space in the engine, but they are 97% more efficient and keep the engine 100 degrees cooler....sts sells a universal kit, but my idea is to just to a front turbo setup but in the back(so i dont have to have turbo manifold) and to keep the engine cool.....plus it would look stock

from what i gather about remote turbos is that, yes they are commonly used if there is no space in the engine, but they are 97% more efficient and keep the engine 100 degrees cooler....

That is marketing hype. Please don't take it as a blanket statement. Turbos use exhaust pressure to spin and there is a lot more pressure right next to the head.