HybridZ

Tattoo Design Help

tfreer85

Okay guys I've been wanting to get a tattoo with family resemblence for a while now. I'm incorporating "family above all" in latin (familia supera omnia), "Z," "D," and "T" (my brothers & I initials'), and "B&K" (parents initials in the center). Right now I'm using our family crest as the focal point and then I photochopped a rough idea of how I'd like it to look (w/o initials). I'm still thinking of where to put it: left pec over the heart, left shoulder blade over the heart, or center of the back near the neck between the shoulder blades.

Any opinions, commentaries, or ideas are more than welcome! I am really looking for ideas location and design on the initials and the latin quote.

Original family crest:

n2212278720_28704.jpg

The Photochop:

Tattoo.jpg

Tyson

i had an idea for a similar tatoo, sans your family crest, add mine. I thought real big on the upper back would be cool. but i've never had a tatoo.

my crest is actually a similar style. [mines italian] might i ask the origin of yours?

Good idea, I've been kicking around the same thing.

I kind of like the original a bit better. Maybe replace the fish/backwards S things on the shield w/ the Initials you mentioned, in script or a font that would resemble those shapes. (Not sure what those are).

Keep us posted.

Here's mine http://bellsouthpwp.net/g/m/gmgreer/crest5.gif