HybridZ

My "other" project... the 510 wagon

Cruez

I guess a few more days of this heat before we get a break.

It hasn't been this hot in quite a while.. I guess its because of global warming :rolleyes:

I don't even want to fire up the coating oven in this heat.... but it must be done. :(

I have to fire a block, heads and some headers tomorrow... so it will be on for a while.. A/C in there is pretty much useless.

• 1 month later...

Car is still at the body shop. Glass is out. All holes are welded up (mirror, trim, etc) All the dents have been smoothed out. Should get some new color soon.

Did a little more work on the airdam cutouts, picked up a few more pieces that came around..

I did pickup some wheels that I had been looking for with the correct offset, and they were 15" as opposed to the 14" ZX wheels. Here is a before and after shot.

2 piece Hoshino Impul Pro Mesh.

before.jpg

wagonwheel.jpg

Wow, The wagon and wheels look great. Did you paint your bump steer spacers to match your swaybar?

Everything is being powder coated, of course :D The orange that is being used is Candy Burnt Orange. In order to get as many effects that the powder can do, (since its sort of a rolling business card) some of the parts have various bases to them. Some polished metal, some metallic silver, some silver vein.

The wheel centers are actually Gunmetal. Here is a pic without the sunlight beaming on it.

newwheel.jpg

• 1 month later...