HybridZ

wangan midnight animated series

Guest Death69

Got the DVD in the mail yesterday and finished watching it already. Its amazing!!! The sound is dubbed about half a second late but its still great.

NOw i need the next set of episodes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silentstyle1

as far as the live action goes, the can be foun in almost any video store in just about any "japantown" or "chinatown" only downside, they only came out on vhs, but it's still crazy regardless.

And i have episodes 1-3 linked together in wmv format, i'll try to upload them and post a link.

• 2 months later...

under "wangan midnight general discussion" the stickies at the top all are about a set of episodes... if you go to i think page 9 on "ep 7 & 8" you should see the post of the new release. I've been lurking there for a while in anticipation...and i guess someone out of the blue said he was gonna release 7 and 8 pretty soon...so i just waited haha.

Yeah I just found all those... no idea they existed. I gave up lurking around that site when it turned to all spoilers and "zomg when is the new sub coming out?" crap, lol. Seems to have gotten a little better since then.

Nice of that guy to do it. I wish there a was a dedicated subber though... instead of this random crap. Maybe he'll pick it up and to do it quick from now on, that would be nice!

I searched his username when you gave that link (how I tracked it back to wme) and apparently he's part of zclub.com too... Interesting.

Holy piss it's about time! It's been like 3 months since the raw eps came out.

Thanks a ton for the heads up!

It because the source is from the DVD. Show gets aired on PPV then gets release on DVD sometime laterz in japan land.