HybridZ

anyone know this ls1z?

he's ssflyer,

here is a messege he sent me a long time ago...I guess this is why he's car looks like mine???

I really like how those cobra wheels look on a flared Z!!!

Wow! I just looked at your gallery pics, and just wanted to tell you that you do really good work! There's alot of nice cars here, but there's just a few that are a cut above, and your is definitely in that group!

Yup, that would be my car. Thanks for the compliments! It does look better now with the missing door and hood put on. I just talked to my buddy with the video camera yesterday about doing some new vids, so hopefully there will be at least a burnout video posted soon.

^^^yeah, I looked at your videos and said, that car looks alot like mine with some flares...you sent me a pm, saying how much you liked my Z so I guessed thats why they look alike.

The color on my Z is a Mercedes Red, its called Magma Red...

Ulises, your cardomain page also inspired me to build my first Ls1Z. I am nearing completion but i really would like to know what type of 17"ims you and ssflyer are running? If you dont mind another member having the same rims.on your page you say they are Enkei what is the offset and are you using spacers? what type? how big? you really would be taking hours of investigative research off my build time since my wheel guy only can offer me 16" konigs. thanks, sorry to hijack the thread i just really want this info.

david

Ulises, your cardomain page also inspired me to build my first Ls1Z. I am nearing completion but i really would like to know what type of 17"ims you and ssflyer are running? If you dont mind another member having the same rims.on your page you say they are Enkei what is the offset and are you using spacers? what type? how big? you really would be taking hours of investigative research off my build time since my wheel guy only can offer me 16" konigs. thanks, sorry to hijack the thread i just really want this info.

david

hi,

We all need a Z to be inspired by.

If you really like my wheels, I will taking them off as soon as some I like come out....I think in about 2 month's...I will put them up for sale soon (no curb marks or scratches)...

I think they are enkei rs6...offset is a honda so adapters are needed.the fit is great with no rubbing at all.

Sorry to hijack the thread too.