HybridZ

More pics of the new paint(not in the sun yet though, sorry!)!!!

80LS1T

The tranny is out of my car and I didn't get a chance to take some pics of it out in the sun before it went into the garage so I wont be able to get those pics till next week at the earlest(that's when I expect to get my tranny back hopefully!).

The paint came out pretty good. There are a few spots that I'm not 100% happy with but overall it looks great!:mrgreen:

front_end1.JPG

front_end.JPG

spoiler5.JPG

spoiler4.JPG

spoiler3.JPG

spoiler2.JPG

side_shot1.JPG

side_shot.JPG

spoiler1.JPG

Now begins the fun part of cleaning everything up and putting it back together! I think its going to take me all night to clean the inside of the car with all that dust from the body work!

Guy

Bet you're happy to have all the bodywork finally done. :mrgreen:

That's the understatement of the century! LOL

Here's some pics from tonight...

rear_windows_in.JPG

rear_windows_in1.JPG

If any of you have ever replaced the rear window seal, you can understand what a major pain in the ass this seal is to replace! It must have took me 1 1/2 hours to put that rear window in! Then I put the quarter windows in and got urethane all over the friggin place! LOL

All is good though, I made lots of progress tonght. I'm really hoping to have it all back together this weekend and ready for the tranny next weekend!