HybridZ

V8 240SX, anyone see this one yet?

Sparky

I don't remember on which website but, I've seen an other V8 240sx but, the engine was the Nissan VH45. Or does it make it a 450SX???

The guy reported that it fits better in the bay than a VG or VQ...

If I can find it, I'll post it here if you don't mind.

• Administrators
Hope this isnt a repost, but I thought this was well done:

http://www.mouseattack.org/240sx4.htm

Just built it and now selling? Hmm…. ..

But Dude.. that is a SUPER CAR! No really, It says it can do Autocross, Drag, Road race, Drift!!!

OMG…

It didn’t take long to write a whole list WHY nots for dat dar ride.

Sparky, just curious, are you at all affiliated with that?

Just built it and now selling? Hmm….

It's not at all uncommon. Sometimes in our projects we go a little too far during the "while I'm at it" phase and our projects snoball uncontrolably into something that we didnt intend.

Sparky, just curious, are you at all affiliated with that?

Affiliated with what? the car? Is it a hybridz crime to post interesting cars we find on craigslist or ebay now?

I'm not sure what your trying to imply (if anything), but no I'm not, I found it this morning.

• Administrators
It's not at all uncommon. Sometimes in our projects we go a little too far during the "while I'm at it" phase and our projects snoball uncontrolably into something that we didnt intend.

I recently got our race car up and running on EFI and promptly parted it out. The car wasn’t filling the role all that money was going towards. In regards to that 240-SX V8 conversion , I was being sarcastic about the owners claims that the car is a do anything car, Road race, autocross, drag, drift, street car, etc. yet instead of keeping it and experiencing all of those do everything attributes, i.e being a super car, why would he want to sell it?

Affiliated with what? the car? Is it a hybridz crime to post interesting cars we find on craigslist or ebay now?

I'm not sure what your trying to imply (if anything), but no I'm not, I found it this morning.

I get the impression you may have taken my ENTIRE post wrong. ALL of my comments were 100% in regards to that car and the choices made during its build and the claims of what is and the parts that don’t fit those claims. None of it was aimed at you in any way shape or form. Your, "Is it a hybridz crime" comment came across as aggressive. So you are clear on this, it is NOT a Hybridz crime to post such finds as you posted.

My intentions with the question concerning your affiliation with that car was, if that car belongs to a friend of yours and you were just getting it more attention to help him sell it, I was going to keep my comments tame and friendly so as not to upset you and not deter possible buyers with my comments. Please, do keep posting such finds, just don’t take it personal if someone sees a particular project as humorous instead of informational.

Paul,

Even though the internet based forum is an amazing communication tool, Sarcasm, Direction and inflection are all lost in the translation. My intention was to not come off as aggresive, but doubly sarcastic.

we have at least one local LS1 240sx, and one more under construction as we speak(just pulled his RB25 out), as well as a VH45 240sx. its an awesome combination. if i wasnt trying to sell my 240sx, id drop a LS1 in it and put my SR in my Z.

• Administrators
Paul,

Even though the internet based forum is an amazing communication tool, Sarcasm, Direction and inflection are all lost in the translation. My intention was to not come off as aggresive, but doubly sarcastic.

Ah, so you find favor in that uh.. converion..

Touche..