HybridZ

Trial Fit 18 x 9.5 Wheels...With Pic's!

Bartman, so what did the effective offset of the front and back end up to be? What tire sizes are you runinng? The wheels are 9.5 in back and 8.5 in front right? I am in So Cal and would love to see this setup if you are ok with it...I am shopping for wheels and want to make sure I get as wide as possible.

Front

Tires

245/40R18 Falken Azenis

OD 25.6"

Tread width 9.1"

Rims

18x8.5 +35 Offset

Spacer

Modern Motorsport Adapters Approx. 28mm

Net Offset

Approx. +7mm

Rear

Tires

275/35R18 Falken Azenis

OD 25.6"

Tread width 10.0"

Rims

18x9.5 +35 Offset

Spacer

5/8" 15.875mm

Net Offset

+19.125mm

I found someone local that's making aluminum spacers for my coilover sleeves and I may have them tonight. I'll post up pic's as soon as I can.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks so much for the info. your body is all stock except for some fender rolling right? no flares or anything like that? you are my hero, i am going the same width and offset, but 1 inch smaller diameter...
Yes, my body is stock except for fender rolling. If you go with 17" diameter wheels you may want to go with 9" rears instead of 9.5". That's the widest 17" wheel that anyone is running without flares that I know of. You can search through posts by 'Clifton' and '2fiddyz' as they are running this size on the back of their cars.

I think I have found what I am going to use...

Volk GT-U 17x8 +27 5x114.3 225/45R17 Toyo R888 Front

Volk GT-U 17x9 +21 5x113.3 255/40R17 Toyo R888 Rear

The front will need that offset to fit with the Modern Auto Cobra Extreme brake kit, the rear should fit fine as you have it +2mm with the 240sx brake system. Ideas and comments?