HybridZ

my vg30dett is on e-bay

G.I.jonas

:cry:

Well its become time to do the undoable.I have realized after 4 years that this car is just not going to happen,at least no the way i wanted it to.Although i am keeping the car itself for now i am now selling my engine on e-bay.If anyone is interested i may be willing to give a small deal to any hybridz members:mrgreen:.The listing should say it all but any questions will be answered here if needed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-vg30dett-complete-w-trans-ecu-harness-many-extras_W0QQitemZ260142435669QQihZ016QQcategoryZ33615QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

im very interested and was wondering if you could get me a quote on shipping to callifornia the zip is 92630

At this point i am urging people to try and set up shipping for themselves,I have tried to get some quotes for people but i am having trouble so far.I have been quoted $800 just to ship to michigan so unless you have shipping connections i would say it will be alot.I do have a buyer now (i think) with shipping buddies to help him out but if you are still interested i can at least post whatever rediculous price i can get for you.

hahah yeah i know what you mean i just did a quick search and got 2300 dollars for fedex but it was quick delivery. but even then its still worth it considering i looked online at some wrecking yards near me and they want 6 grand for the engine alone! but yes i am interested and being im only 17 and dont have that kind of money in hand i need to ease my dad into it although when i should him i could feel a little light bulb turn on in his head as well as my own. so i think he would go for it.

i do have a question though if i were to buy it (saying the other buyer didnt come through) would it be to much to ask of you to throw in or atleast sell me those engine mounts for a 240z, i saw you post an idea about possibly making kits.

Thanks, matt

• 2 weeks later...