HybridZ

Toyota V8 buildups

Bean

Just chaining along some information. There is now several different stroker cranks available for the 2uz-fe... thats the 4.7L iron block Toyota V8. There is a ton of other stuff too but the stroker setups can yield up to 5.5L on the stock bore alone. And it is built by a Baja 1000 engine builder.

Its just something to look at for those of you that tire of the run of the mill Chevy, Ford, or Infiniti V8 swap.

http://www.clubna-t.com/forums/showthread.php?p=27426#post27426

PS Dont get the 2UR and 2UZ confused.

• 2 years later...

as i recall cowboy bebop from supraforums is the one that got them made. he has been banned from supraforums for many reasons. mainly he is shady and i wouldnt trust getting one of these cranks based on all the info ive read on his dealings with others. also his bored and stroked 2uz doesnt perform all that well at all. he claimed it would be a 1200hp engine but was only able to produce dyno sheets for ~390rwhp. ive since heard he was able to make ~600, but even in low boost he must run race gas. something just inst right with the motor and he apparently wont admit it. just trying to give people a heads up. i can provide links to some threads if anyone cares to read them. they are long though.